| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tokushima in October is somewhat warm at 18.1 °C (64.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.2 °C (72 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.6 °C (58.3 °F).
- In October there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 7.6 °C (13.7 °F).
- The weather in October is very faintly moist. Some 141.7mm (5.6in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 10:45 long and the longest day is 11:46 long with an average length of 11:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Tokushima October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Tokushima, Japan
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Tokushima: