| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tokushima in November is mild at 12.9 °C (55.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.1 °C (48.4 °F).
- In November the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 7.9 °C (14.2 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly arid. Circa 96.9mm (3.8in) of fluid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 10:02 long and the longest day is 10:43 long with an average length of 10:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Tokushima November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Tokushima, Japan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Tokushima: