| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tokushima in May is somewhat warm at 18.6 °C (65.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.5 °C (58.1 °F).
- In May there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 8.5 °C (15.3 °F).
- The weather in May is far from dry. Some 136.6mm (5.4in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 13:30 long and the longest day is 14:14 long with an average length of 13:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Tokushima May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Tokushima, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Tokushima: