| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tokushima in June is really warm at 22.1 °C (71.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.8 °C (78.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.9 °C (66 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in June is 6.9 °C (12.4 °F).
- The weather in June is quite sopping. A sizable 229.6mm (9in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 14:15 long and the longest day is 14:24 long with an average length of 14:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Tokushima June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Tokushima, Japan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Tokushima: