| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tokushima in July is hot at 26.1 °C (78.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.7 °C (85.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.2 °C (73.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in July is 6.5 °C (11.7 °F).
- The weather in July is slightly wettish. Around 168.6mm (6.6in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 13:51 long and the longest day is 14:22 long with an average length of 14:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Tokushima July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Tokushima, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Tokushima: