| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tokushima in January is cool at 5.4 °C (41.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.3 °C (48.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.9 °C (35.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in January is 7.4 °C (13.3 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched. A mere 46.7mm (1.8in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 9:54 long and the longest day is 10:27 long with an average length of 10:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Tokushima January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Tokushima, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Tokushima: