| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tokushima in February is cool at 5.7 °C (42.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.7 °C (49.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.1 °C (35.8 °F).
- In February the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 7.6 °C (13.7 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry. Only 56.3mm (2.2in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 10:29 long and the longest day is 11:20 long with an average length of 10:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Tokushima February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Tokushima, Japan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Tokushima: