| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tokushima in December is a little cool at 7.9 °C (46.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.1 °C (39.4 °F).
- In December the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 7.9 °C (14.2 °F).
- The weather in December is dry. A mere 37.9mm (1.5in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:52 long and the longest day is 10:01 long with an average length of 9:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Tokushima December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Tokushima, Japan
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Tokushima: