| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tokushima in August is hot at 27.2 °C (80.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.1 °C (88 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- In August the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 7.1 °C (12.8 °F).
- The weather in August is very slightly soggy. Around 178.4mm (7in) of liquidis dumped .
- The shortest day is 12:53 long and the longest day is 13:50 long with an average length of 13:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Tokushima August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Tokushima, Japan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Tokushima: