| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tokushima in April is mild at 14.3 °C (57.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.7 °C (65.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- In April the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in April is far from dry. Some 130.9mm (5.2in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:29 long and the longest day is 13:28 long with an average length of 12:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Tokushima April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Tokushima, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Tokushima: